Spinning Babies® Parent Class
Saturday 24th November, 4-7pm
Suitable from 23 weeks of pregnancy
Reduced rate: £50 per couple
I have recently completed a training with Gail Tully and Jennifer Walker of Spinning Babies® In order to be fully certified, I need to teach three classes and I am offering these at a reduced rate. Please see the information below and contact me with any questions or to book: 079626 41254.
In this class, you and your birth partner will learn:
- how to create more comfort for yourself and more room for baby to move
- understand anatomy and physiology of birth
- learn daily activities to do during pregnancy
- learn Spinning Babies techniques: The Three Sisters of Balance help birth muscles to relax and add comfort now to ease birth later
- Birth Positions that open the pelvis and let the baby come through more easily
- Techniques that can help when baby is breech, posterior or transverse
- Tools that can help if labour gets challenging, for example: labour doesn't start, dilation not progressing, no contractions etc.
- Bring your birth partner to learn how to help you in pregnancy for comfort in labour and birth
Spinning Babies® Parent Class highlights your baby’s active role in birth.
During labor the baby needs to pass through the three levels of the pelvis. Learn techniques to help your pelvis and its muscles that support or restrict your pelvic levels. Together, you and your birth partner can use these techniques before and during labor to help “make room for baby!” Spinning Babies reveals how the baby can find optimal positions for labor, and make birth less painful, and even pleasurable!